About

Feb 3, 2011

My Daily Valentine

I find that Valentines Day is just another regular day. "Why is it on that day,love must be sought after so hard?"  For all the married women out there wanting their husbands to buy them something nice,and the single women looking for that special guy to take them somewhere really spectacular-

Just close your eyes and think, "How many times a year do I feel special?"

Honey,if it's just on V-Day than you are missing out on love year round!

Don't let the guy your with or the one you are married to use this holiday as a free pass to woo you,It takes more than one day to fall and be in love!

To married women-talk to your spouse and let him know you want to feel special on other days too,not just a Valentines Day. The same with dating,you are worth more than a rose,dinner date,and a movie!

I love that my husband treats me special daily,and I can get a card or flowers just because.

The same should be happening in any relationship, so talk to your man! Valentines should be just another regular day!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

My boyfriend and I doesn't really celebrate valentines that much. Any day can be special for both of you even if it's not valentines.

Jen said...

Very timely post! Of course a lot of girls are expecting a little sweetness from their special someone on that day. I think they shouldn't expect a lot because any day can be special just like valentines.

Fhay said...

This is sweet. I agree with you. It's not only every valentines that you can receive chocolates and flowers.

Gena said...

My friend is lonely because she doesn't have anyone to spend with this Valentines. I told her it doesn't matter. She can spend it with people she loves anytime!

Erica said...

Tomorrow would be a special day because it's one way of expressing your love but it shouldn't stop there. How about the other days left in the calendar?

Jecka said...

You really have a good point here! Happy Valentines!

Post a Comment