We as women for centuries have relied on men for too long.I'm sure we all have ambitions and goals we want to achieve.Sometimes life will take a different turn and we end up in the middle of no where(mentally). We wonder about the years that have passed us by, and looking at ourselves in the mirror like "WOW"!
Day by Day we try to find our purpose as to why we are here. Some may say to be a loving wife and raise my kids. After we do our daily chores of wife and mother hood,"What Now"?
We as women have this label that we have to build up to and it's so exhausting! Somedays I just want to sit back and just do me, whatever that may be-I just want to do it!
These are just my thoughts, but I don't want us women to just sit back while life passes us by. Don't get me wrong motherhood is a beautiful thing as well as a life time partership with the one you love,because I love every minute of mine!
Sometimes I just want to exhale and do something big that can touch the lives of others,this is my goal and dream. "What is yours?"
Think about your life and the BIG question- "Have you done all you have wanted to do in this life?" If not,when is the best time to do you before life passes you by and all of your children that you've raised are all gone?
Women should have strong independent lives built outside of what the normal may be so that we can raise our daughters to do the same, Not to just dream a little, but to Dream BIG!
5 comments:
Your dreams other than having a good family should also focus on what you like to achieve, Can it be on any field. I agree with you, We should really dream big!
It's really fulfilling when you can achieve your goals and dreams in life. Women have rights to do what they want as well in this modern society.
I let my wife do what she really wants. Even though I'm already working for our family, she also wants to work for the future of our kids. I told her she doesn't have to but I respect her dream of becoming successful as well.
It's very important to at least let someone, most especially girls, achieve their dream.
I don't like what most people label us women just as mothers, and a good wife at home. We can also be professionals in our chosen field. I'm an engineering student so someday I'd stand proud to say that I'm a successful engineer and I'm a woman!
Post a Comment